Friday, January 16, 2015

1st Blog

Hello I am Dejon Horton, here i will be posting all of my blogs for my COM 1111 class.

Habits
I like to draw, 3D model, and play video games. My favorite color is iridescent blue and ruby red, my favorite food is pizza. I like studying animals and dinosaurs and learning how they behaved. Personally dinosaurs have been very influential towards me and due to their complexity I have many favorites such and tyrannosaurus, giganotosaurus, saurophaganax and ceratosaurus just to name a few.

Professionalism
Before I moved to High point university, I was  looked at by a company that was interested in my talent for modeling dinosaurs so as of now we are in progress of making a game that will go public in exactly 1 month.

Here is an example of a recent model I've made (Its a Baryonyx for those who don't know)


No comments:

Post a Comment