Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Blog post 3

My goal for this post was to begin photographing any object in my home, and allow the process of "working the shot" so I this first picture is just me looking at my desk deciding on what to focus on so I just took a picture at eye level.
The second shot, I decided to focus on my headphones at an angle and moved some of the other stuff from my desk to get a better view.
The third shot, I re positioned the headphones cord and the angle of the camera to get more light.
For the fourth shot, I moved the headphones again to get a better emphasis to the blue nd coiled the cord to make it look more organized.
 The fifth shot, i made a landscape to capture more of the headphone and less of everything else.

 For the sixth and final shot, I moved around the table and got a really nice shot of its iridescent blue and a boost in clarity.


No comments:

Post a Comment